We passionately connect people to their lives by building the subdivisions where they live, the parks where they play, the stores where they shop, the offices where they work, the schools where they learn, the churches where they pray and the roads and the infrastructure that get them there. Our commitment sustains our operations and promotes both the personnel and professional growth of our employees.
Our Core Values: What we pledge our customers and our employees
1. Employees are our most valuable asset.
-We are committed to providing our employees the training necessary to be successful.
-We are committed to providing advancement opportunities to our employees.
-We are committed to encouraging personal development and healthy living.
- We are committed to every employee going home safe every day.
- We are committed to ensuring a safe working environment for our employees and the public.
3. To ensure our customers’ satisfaction by working hard to safely exceed their expectations.
-We are committed to Honesty and Integrity in all things, it is non-negotiable.
-We are committed to quality, it is non-negotiable.
-We are committed to competitive pricing and on-time delivery of services on every project.
-We are committed to creating a competitive advantage by outworking our competitors.
-We are committed to service, there is no substitute for personal contact.
4. Treat all co-workers, customers and vendors as you would like to be treated.
-We are committed to human dignity
-We are committed to honor our family-owned business heritage for ethical behavior in all aspects of corporate life.
5. To protect the environment by practicing green construction principles.
-We are committed to continuous improvement. We embrace change, we do not fear it.
6. To take pride in the operation and maintenance of our plants, equipment and facilities.
-We are committed to functioning as a team
-We are committed to be the best